At Givens Communities, we live by our core values, caring, courage, collaboration, and commitment. Our non-profit communities’ value each team member and their contribution to our organization. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fun, friendly, and inclusive team!
Givens Estates is hiring a full-time permanent position with the Grounds Team as a Grounds Supervisor. The schedule for this position is Monday through Thursday, from 7am to 5:30pm.
Responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Leadership over the turf crew with management of the turf crew activities including mowing, edging, pesticide application and fertilization as part of an organic turf management program, leaf removal, etc.
- Knowledge and support of the integrated pest management program
- The daily upkeep of campus grounds, turf, and plant installation and maintenance
- Assist with the management of contract labor and contractors, coordinate related tasks with other crews
- Snow removal
Qualified candidates will have
- Related degree/certificates or a minimum of 2 years field experience
- Exemplary work ethic and eagerness to learn
- Willingness to work in extreme weather conditions
Entry pay will commensurate with experience and include a comprehensive benefits package.
- Three major medical health insurance plans with dental and vision care at no additional cost
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution
- Educational assistance
- No cost life & short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products