At Givens Communities, we live by our core values, caring, courage, collaboration, and commitment. Our non-profit communities value each team member and their contribution to our organization. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our fun, friendly, and inclusive team!
Givens Estates Wood Assisted Living is hiring a part-time night LPN or RN with the schedule of 7pm – 7am.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of resident care using appropriate nursing practices
- Administering medication
- Ensuring a safe and therapeutic environment for residents
Qualified candidates must possess:
- An unencumbered RN or LPN for the state of North Carolina
- An ability to work with minimal direct supervision
Added plus if the candidate has:
- 1 year of experience working with older adults
- Supervision experience as an RN or LPN
Entry pay will commensurate with experience ($20.50 - $32) and include a comprehensive benefits package!
- Three major medical health insurance plans with dental and vision care at no additional cost
- Paid time off accrual
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching of employee contribution
- Educational assistance
- No cost life & short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products