Join our team and benefit from:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time & part-time team members
- Paid out in increments over the first six months
- Three major medical health insurance plans to choose from with dental and vision coverage at no additional cost
- Free basic coverage for full-time team members & discounted rates for part-time!
- Free short-term disability, life insurance, & access to our employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO), uniform allowance, & referral bonus program
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to a 6% matching
- Educational assistance & professional development opportunities
- Flexible spending account (FSA) & access to AFLAC & Lincoln Life insurance products
- Voluntary access to COVID-19 vaccines
Givens Estates is hiring a full-time permanent position with the Grounds Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Crew as an IPM Technician. The schedule for this position is Monday through Thursday, from 7am to 5:30pm. Experience is preferred, but not required. We are willing to train motivated candidates!
Responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Support in managing our Integrated Pest Management program as part of a sustainable landscape
- Skilled use of power equipment such as mowers, string trimmers, and edgers
- The daily upkeep of campus grounds
- Proper application of organic fertilizers and pesticides
Qualified candidates will have:
- Exemplary work ethic
- Eagerness to learn
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
Added plus if the candidate has organic landscape management experience and/or a Pesticide Applicators License!
Compensation: $14.50 – $15.50 per hour based on skills & experience